Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Beginning

     I have never done a blog before, and I am kind of nervous about this. I am doing it for multiple reasons. When people ask me questions about my trips or my life in general, I either don't have enough time or can't find the right words to express myself. So I decided to do this; now the people who really want to know can read it on their own time without my terrible speech problems. I am also doing this so that I can keep a journal without the worry of losing it. Most of the things you will find here were already written in my Europe journal, which I lost with just a few days left on my trip. Maybe this will also help my writing ability, which could definitely use improvement. 

     Now, with that said, I would love to hear some responses- questions, comments, nasty criticisms, whatever. You can comment on here, email me (andrew.walch@gmail.com), Facebook message me, or preferably just talk to me in person.
    

1 comment:

  1. great job.

    you may want to change your email address there to: "andrew (dot) walch (at) gmail (dot) com". avoid spam and stuff.

    ReplyDelete